Misafir is a PropTech start-up in İstanbul. We deliver for our customers through a combination of thoughtful interior design and attentive hotel-style services that deliver superior earnings from short/mid term rental management through our strength in data-driven dynamic pricing solutions.
Do you want to be part of this innovative, fast-paced and exciting team? Well, this opportunity is for you! We are looking for a new team member for full-time internship/graduate opportunity will begin in January 2019.
Come and join us and you will be part of our visionary team that is proud of working in a Must-Watch start-up in İstanbul.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Coordinator! Operations are at the heart of what we do at Missafir - we have to coordinate our fleet of housekeepers, guest welcome team and rescue runners. Providing a 5* quality service to our guests and hosts, in this role you will be responsible for ensuring all in-stay guest issues are dealt with speedily and efficiently!
• Supporting all frontline teams from the office with urgent issues
• Co-ordinating Housekeepers and Drivers operation staff across İstanbul and guiding them.
• To manage our inbox; dealing with incoming enquiries, changes to services and scheduling
• Managing the everyday scheduling and rota of front-line staff team; ensuring services are
covered effectively and efficiently
• You will be supporting the wider Operations Team in every way you can
• You will be working flexibly as required in the fast-paced business environment - the role includes working a combination of day and evening shifts as well as weekends alas, its not all fun and games but we will have plenty of those too!
• You will be solving problems in high-pressure environments. Our guests are flooding in left, right and centre - you have to be able to think on your feet and deal with last minute operational changes
• A future full-time working opportunity with us
• Discounted Airbnb travel, we want you to truly understand the Airbnb experience
• The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fast-growing technology companies in İstanbul in an exciting growth phase
• A guaranteed steep learning curve and the boost for your career
- Recently completed or currently pursuing (preferably in your 3rd or 4th year) a B.S./B.A or M.Sc/M.A in a top-tier university
- You have experience in the hospitality and logistics industry will be a plus.
- You are highly organised - logistics and scheduling are your things!
- Someone looking for exciting unique operations and logistic based role within a fast-paced startup
- A good communicator who can convey information concisely back to the team whilst also liaising efficiently with hosts and contractors!
- Good command of written and spoken English
- A travel enthusiast and You truly get Airbnb (for hosts and for guests)
- Keen and fast learner with strong analytical skills, you have experience solving problems under pressure
- The best coordinator in İstanbul! We answer all guest enquiries within an hour, and you’ll need to maintain this fast pace (or improve, if you fancy a challenge) this level of service
- Willing to work flexibly as required in the fast-paced business environment
- Çalışma Şekli
- Yarı Zamanlı,Stajyer
- Bay veya Bayan
- Eğitim Durumu
- Üniversite Öğrenci, Üniversite Mezun
- İlan No